Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've heard them all...

"LOOKS LIKE RAIN." **Hey, it will cool you off!

"I HAVE NO TIME." **You sure must be wasting a lot of it!

"I PACK MY GYM BAG AND THEN THE OFFICE COMES ON." **Get TiVo!

"I NEED MY SLEEP." **Then go to bed earlier, or take a nap!

"I DON'T WANT TO SPEND $__ A MONTH ON A GYM MEMBERSHIP." **Save $900 a year by switching from cafe' mocha to metabolism-boosting green tea when you stop at Starbucks every morning or switch to 1 snack wrap instead of a "meal deal" at McDonalds!

"MY GYM SUCKS." **then get a new one that helps motivate you!

"I'M BORED WITH MY WORKOUT." **Then get a trainer!

"I NEVER SEE RESULTS." **Switch trainers or actually get one!

"I HAVE NO ENERGY." **Energy = Food, so eat the right energy!

"I'M JUST MAKING SURE MY BODY IS GETTING ENOUGH REST." **More than 48hours is flirting with laziness!

"I ALWAYS GET HURT." **Get a new trainer!

"MY ELBOWS/SHINS/PINKIE TOES HURT." **No Pain, No Gain!

"I DON'T WANT TO LOOK STUPID TRYING TO USE THOSE MACHINES." **Then use something else or realize that working out is about the sweat, not good looks Hollywood!

"MY BUDDY CAN'T MAKE IT TONIGHT." **One word... Discipline!

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

Hold yourself accountable for the workouts you miss!

WHO LOVES YA?

No comments: